[talks-uk] Re: Update on the N85

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:29:33 +0100

Walter, for what it's worth, the keypad on the N85 and N96 are the same. Yes they are flush and designed in strip fashion...so there's no obvious raised buttons. Saying that I personally don't find it a problem, but I can appreciate that others could do. The only thing is I wouldn't base my choice of phone on the keypad, it would be based on features, reliability and build. HTH, cheers Steve. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>