[talks-uk] Re: Update on - Help and advice needed please

  • From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 20:29:50 +0100

Hi Eleanor.  You are very fortunate.  My 95 is very tempromental.  Oftenit
will just shut down for no reason.  It has happened when the phone has rung
and when I push the slide up to answer, it shuts the power off but it
doesn't tell me that.  It has just frozen up during use for no accountable
reason and the battery life is garbage.  Walter.