[talks-uk] Re: Typing in address on web browser on N85

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:03:57 -0000

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply.  I've just gone to settings/general/history
list, and it was already set to "off".  I turned it on with the expected
results and then back off, but no go I'm afraid.  I'm still getting a list of
visited pages whenever I press a letter!  For example, I want to get using
Moodio, so as soon as I press the 6 for a "M", it goes on with 5 or 6 pages
I've visited starting with "M", my space etc.  Any other ideas?  Can I clear
the history rather than turning it off?  Cheers Steve.