[talks-uk] Trouble installing Talks on N95

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 20:07:06 +0100

Hi Folks,

I'm experiencing great difficulty in getting the actual
talks3rd_320_1_signed.sisx file to install...the TTS went on absolutely no
problem. I reach the point where I'm asked if I wish to install talks and
press OK, but soon after a message pops up saying the certificate might not
be valid, has expired, or the phone's date might not be set...the latter
definitely is not the case. I've checked various application settings on the
phone to do with Certificates, tried a few variations, but to no avail. I'm
almost convinced it's a setting I'm missing somewhere, question is which?

Only other thing I can think of is I'm trying to install a version
incompatible for the N95, however due to downloading the package from
Nuance, selecting my phone model, and the fact it implies Third Generation
in the filenames nudges me towards the incorrect setting/s root. As I'm at a
bit of a loss, anyone any suggestions?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews