[talks-uk] Re: Transferring messages

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:24:40 +0100

Hi Steve

I've highlighted a message using the mark/unmark function on the 6600 ahdn
then selected options with key 1.  Believe it or not, there is no send
option.  Do you have any other ideas?  Is there a way in Nokia PC Suite of
backing up all my messages and then transferring them to another phone?

Thanks again.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/07/2009 16:13
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Transferring messages

Hi Kevin,

Of course, this is the 6600 we?re talking about.

Is there a send option from Options when you highlight a text message? If
so, select it, then via Bluetooth.