[talks-uk] Re: Totally Reset My E72

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:37:14 +0100

Good to see you on the list Ash.
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Totally Reset My E72
From: Ash Cross <ash.cross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13/04/2010 10:58 am

This is my first time using the free list:) So I didn't know whether to reply
to your email or to
the free list address?
But anyway, to do a hard reset, you need to turn off the phone. Then while the
phone is off, hold down the star button, the call button, and the number 3 key
on the keypad. Now while these are held down, turn on the phone. Only let go of
the 3 buttons you are holding down when the Nokia logo appears.
You will know you have done it correctly if you are asked to set the time and
date.
Remember though that this will remove EVERYTHING from the phone including
Talks. So if you have no sight you will need some assistance doing this.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards

Ash