[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall - a bit OT...

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:36:22 +0100

I have installed trial also. Think you hold down call key to start it. Will
have to use friend to try it out on. Presumably one would do same to stop it or
maybe end call will do the job.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Total Recall - a bit OT...
From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16/08/2009 3:05 AM

Hi Dean and all, just installed this to try... but what's the hotkey to
manually start recording a call please? In settings I can see the on/off option
for the hotkey but I can't choose which key to assign as the hotkey. As well,
how do you stop recording once it has started? Sorry for the basic questions
but no help is offered from within the application and the PDF manual isn't
particularly screen reader friendly.

Cheers,
Amro