[talks-uk] Re: Total Recall

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 22:12:06 +0100

Thanks Dean I must try that tip.  What happened as I recall was that after the
25 minutes there was an incoming call which I did ignore but then I think it
went on to message or something or maybe it didn't, can't remember, but perhaps
that threw it out.  I was just diappointed as I was recording a tutorial and we
were going through exam questions.  I was using it as my method of notetaking
so had not taken any notes.  Oh well!