[talks-uk] Re: The new Talks and active standby

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:53:44 +0100

Hi again,

  I've just noticed that Talks now read the calendar entries icon and the
notification icon for new received messages. However, it still doesn't read the
notification icon of missed calls. Is that how it behaves on other peoples'
mobiles? And are these icons along with the other application icons such as
clock, web etc the active standby mode that people were referring to?

  Many thanks for any clarification!
  Amro