[talks-uk] Re: The differences between querty phones.

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:54:28 -0000

I hadn't realised, stupid as this probably sounds, that upgrading to a smart
phone with Talks was an option.  I'm going to have to upgrade soon and have
been thinking the choice is android or ifone, in which case I'd probably go
for android.  ...But Nokia is an option too.
As always, would be glad to learn more of peoples' opinions.
Thanks
Amie