[talks-uk] The Reset Alarm option on N82

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:04:02 +0100

        Hi

I'm trying to use the Reset Alarm option on my N82.

I can set an alarm using the New Quick Alarm option with no problems.

However, if I go into the Reset Alarm option, I can't change the actual
time.  I can scroll left and right to hours, minutes and am/pm.  If I
press Select on am/pm, it changes from am to pm.  However, if I press
Select on hours or minutes, nothing happens.

If I scroll down in the usual way to set hours and minutes, I get the rest
of the Reset Alarm dialogue.

In this dialogue, I can access the Repeat option and set that, but I can't
reset the time.

Is this a known issue or am I missing something.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell