[talks-uk] Re: The Beyo Reader

  • From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:39:43 -0000

hi Adrian
beyo reader is a scanning program that works on a mobile phone
it takes a snapshot of a text document such as a menu in a restaurant and talks reads back the page
i think that is more or less what a beyo reader is
i am sure if i am wrong someone will correct me or even give you more information
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>