[talks-uk] Re: The Beyo Reader

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:05:26 -0000

Steve, wonder if you could reply to my message regarding the Bayo on my N82? Should the scan begin after opening the camera slide and launching the app? When I start to raise the phone above the page, I get lots of fast low tone beeps, and some higher tone beeps, but never a set of high tones without the lower ones at the same time, as suggested in the release notes. I haven't figured out if it has taken a snap or not, but nothing get spoken. If I've got it right, after the scan, shouldn't Beyo begin reading? -

Andy