[talks-uk] Re: The Beyo Reader

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:03:22 -0000

Hi Amie.

I tried this program about 8 months ago.  I saw its potential but ultimately
I did not find it accurate enough to make me spend £70 on it.  There is
Kurzweil mobile reader but that is a serious rip off when compared to
virtually any other symbian program as the cost is not that far short of the
full desktop product if I remember correctly.  If someone has had better
luck with the Beyo Reader then let us know!

Cheers

Graham

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493