[talks-uk] Re: The Beyo Reader

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:06:40 -0000

Hi Janet.

The version of Beyo you need is the feature pack 2 edition since that is what OS your phone runs. Its just above the link to download the complete archive, though the archive does contain instructions on how to use the product, so well worth the extra few minutes to download.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>