[talks-uk] Re: Text Messages and Person's ID

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:08:11 -0000

Thanks Steve, I have now taken your advice and made the necessary adjustments
to my Contacts folder.  Will see what happens next time.

Of interest, if someone blocks or hides their number ID, then when they call it
says Private number.  Now what I want to know is if I sent a text message to
someone and did not want my number there, is this possible?  I don't think it
would be.  For some reason I am thinking maybe it would be illegal because
people could then send all sorts of anomonous text messages.