[talks-uk] Re: Talks un-install problem.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:47:31 -0000

Hi Jim,

You don't need to get rid of Talks at all.  Just install the voice you want,
Eloquence or Realspeak, then go into Talks, with Talks Long Key1, and then
press select on the speech option, and arrow down to the voice you want.  It
is the Nokia voice you have, there is no such thing as a Vodafone voice.

  _____