[talks-uk] Talks un-install problem.

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:21:31 -0000

Hi List,

I have a what I think will be a complex problem with un-installing a demo
version of talks from my e65 mobile phone.

My sighted son installed  talks 3.* onto my phone whilst I was away and set up
a ten day trial. He didn't install properly and now I have talks with a voice I
don't know. It's not eloquence but vodaphone voice. I have tried to uninstall
everything to do with talks in order to start again, but I can't seem to be
able to uninstall the talks demo from the phone. Can some kind sole help me out
here and tell me how to get rid of talks and this vodaphone voice so I can
start from scratch?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Jim.