[talks-uk] Re: Talks repeating calling number

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:36:19 +0100

Not sure what else... for what it worth, I've Talks set to mute during a call
and the same happens on my E66 but Talks stops talking by the first ring and
after saying divert call activated or something along these lines. I very much
doubt that the person at the other end hears a thing of this though.

Cheers,
Amro