[talks-uk] Re: Talks on Nokia N70

  • From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:27:41 +0100

Hi Kevin

You can get Talks 4 for 2nd edition phones from the Talknav website
(www.talknav.com).

I also use an N70 and have downloaded it on to my phone so you shouldn't have
any problems.

I will give you a piece of advice though, when you install it, make sure that
the software installation setting is set to on.  The way to do this is as
follows:-

Go to tools and App Manager.

Once you have selected App Manager and you have your list of applications press
options and scroll to settings.

Select settings and the first option you will hear is the Software installation
one.  With Vodafone it is usually set to signed only so you will have to select
it and scroll up to on and press OK.

I hope this makes sense and helps.

Pritesh