[talks-uk] Re: Talks not reading help screens on Nokia C5 5mp

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian228@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:41:04 +0100

Hi Clive et Al,

To read the Help screens on the C5, press Talks and Cursor Down. Talks will announce the page info, such as number of links, then begin reading. After that, you should be able to navigate just using the cursor keys.

Cheers.

Ian

-----Original Message----- From: Clive Pallett
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:37 PM
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Talks not reading help screens on Nokia C5 5mp

Hello everyone,

I have just had another look at my friend's phone before I return it and have found Talks does not read the help screens. Is there a way to train it, or is
it yet another inaccessible feature like the emoticons list?  any help most
appreciated.  thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett