[talks-uk] Re: "Talks licensing"

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:26:01 -0000

Hello Mostafa, perhaps best to contact Neil of talknav.co.uk or Steve of
comproom.co.uk. Both are Talks dealers and jolly nice fellows if I may say so.

BTW, re your other Talks dictionary question, I tried to mess about with Talks
to do what you want but I am afraid I did not get anywhere. Not that this is of
any help to you but I thought I would mention it while I am here *smile*

Best,
Amro