[talks-uk] Re: Talks licenses

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:31:32 +0100

Steve, perhaps you could clarify a question I've been asked about TALKS licences. If you buy a phone from Vodafone, and they put TALKS on it for nothing, does that allow you the £50 upgrade path, or is it a case that because they put it on for you free of charge, you don't have that entitlement? And it's only the standard TALKS, so does that come into it?

Just wondering as you are a TALKS dealer.

And it's the best 50 quid you could spend on access tech at the moment by miles. (smile.)

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx