[talks-uk] Re: Talks licenses

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:22:44 +0100

If you own the license on the E61 and have not used the single upgrade allowance to put TALKS onto another phone, then it should only cost £50.00 to put it onto the N95. However, if you got the E61 second-hand with TALKS already installed, check that the previous owner didn't use the upgrade allowance before selling the phone. But if you got the phone and purchased your own license at £150.00 and never upgraded it to another phone, then £50.00 should do this. Give the IMEI number of the E61 to your TALKS dealer and he/she will check whether or not you qualify for the discounted upgrade price.

Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>