[talks-uk] Re: Talks for Nokia N82

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 00:41:53 +0100

Hi
The en82 is a good phone and works well with talks, i got mine frew orange on
contract. You get it cheeper if you go frew the network rarver than a shop. I
find the merjority of the phone is accessable apart from the molty media key
but all applications can be accessed in the applications folder, i think this
is the same on most talks phones. The gps in my experience didn't work that
well so i use a external receiver and the onboard one drains the battery. I
found the phones keypad tricky to get used to at first, its a bit strange how
the talks key dubbles up as the menu key but i think a lot of moddels are doing
that now and the edit key is the hash key. hope this has been sawt of helpfull.
from Joe