[talks-uk] Talks concerns.

  • From: "Mostafa" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:48:50 +0200

Hello. At its inception, Talks was the first screen reading software for the
symbian based and for accessible cellphones in general. Now, within the
constant  rapidding of developing various significant competitors, talks faces
the eminent threat of being labeled out of the market. Unless nuance considers
presenting a major enhancement that raises Talks onto the top again. My own
humble suggestion is to start thinking of developing Talks for Android. If that
successfully was attained, we may try to get those who has left Talks for
iPhone to reconsider it. That's just a humble proposal. For certain, it is my
pleasure to have talks developers word on the subject. They may tell us about
what Nuance has intended to do to survive Talks. What's their prospect in the
product development scheme?
Any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa.