[talks-uk] Talks and the latest E66 firmware

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK List" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:43:09 +0100

Hi, the current firmware version on my E66 is 210.21.007. Only with Talks v4.1
Talks started reading the symbols list and some other items on the home screen
on my phone. Now Nokia PCSuite tells me that a newer firmware version for my
phone is available. So before I update, does anyone know if there's any issues
with Talks v4.1 and the latest firmware version of the E66? And if need be, can
I roll back the firmware version after updating?

Cheers,
Amro