[talks-uk] Re: Talks and the N95

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:53:02 +0100

Hi Andrew,

It is worth pointing out though, that the N95 is not officially supported by
Code Factory at this time, it just happens to work.  Also, the in-built GPS
receiver is absolute junk, you are still better off with a Holux, or at
least a decent receiver.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277