[talks-uk] Talks and symbols problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK List" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:51:19 +0300

Hello folks,
Nokia E66 with Talks V4.00.3. Firmware V210.21.007 which I believe is the
latest firmware version.

I'm having the following problem. Talks doesn't read the symbols from the (More
Symbols) list nor from the row of the recently used symbols if you know which
row I'm referring to. This is most inconvenient when writing a text message or
typing a note as you can imagine. Is anyone else having this problem? And, do
anyone have a solution please? Any ideas will be most welcomed as this problem
is really an issue.

Cheers,
Amro