[talks-uk] Talks and registration submenu.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:20:23 +0300

Hello , my enquiry might be sound  a sort of elementary level , I just
want to ensure that's what I understand is correct:
1; Ten day demo , this option is to obtain a temporary demonstrational
 code based on the period stated above , what this has to do within
the thirty day trial that we all almost have used in advance of
proceeding to purchase.
2 ; SMS registration , when that is being used , is it an alternative
to the major manual registration which we all used to active talks ,
please illustrate in details  as much as possible.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , I' am glad to chat on skype within friends from the
grate Britain , skype , my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.