[talks-uk] Talks and Quick office?

  • From: "rich" <rcham27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 07:38:21 -0400

Hi all;
    I damaged my first N 86 which had Quick Office premiere it and was working
well.
I replaced  my N 86 with another and purchased another Quick Office Premier
download.
When I installed it on to my new phone, the unlocking code did not work.
I noticed that the information in Quick office had my old phone imei number.
I have been unable to contact Quick Office. I can not log in and when I ask to
reset my password I get a message that it is unable.
I have tried to set a new password but that does not work either.

Using JAWS, I can not negotiate the web site for support.

Any suggestions on how to work with Quick Office?

Thanks for any help.

Rich