[talks-uk] Re: Talks and GPS better compatibility.

  • From: "darren harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:42:15 +0100

Hi,

This is the problem,

For you to transfer over from talks to windows you're talking about £1000
give or take. Where as the trekker breeze from http://www.humanware.com is
half of that and it's a dedicated gps. If you decide to go that route then
send me an email off list and I can give you some useful information about
it.