[talks-uk] Re: Talks accessible appto play .asx online radio streams?

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:23:14 -0000

Yeah!  That all sounds about right.

I downloaded that alon mp3 app too and finding some of the aspects of it are
not as accessible as I would have liked... Unless I'm doing something wrong
of course.

E.g.  I can't get talks to read the names of the tracks in the play window
once I have loaded the folder I want to play.

I love the fact that you can assign which number keys you want to perform
the various functions.

And having such a good choice of recording options is great... Now all we
need is a better in built mic from nokia!

Anyway, music launcher is good too... It is free and open source software.

From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/01/2010 4:53 pm

Hi. I did Google it and just got a list of Nokia Ovi store download pages
and couple of other websites. I would appriciate it if you could provide me
the direct link off list thanks.
My Twitter Page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975 MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx