[talks-uk] Re: Talks Update

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:42:55 -0000

No you do not need hellp Carol.  I have just put mine on over the other one.  I
downloaded from the link Neil gave and then using the USB cable I transferred
the file over, using mass storage as I had PC Suite.  then I located the file
on the phne in the folder into which I had put it and installed by highlighting
it and then press select and follow the instructions which will mean pressing
key one about twice.