[talks-uk] Re: Talks 5 and I player??

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:07:14 +0100

True, in this case as it's free.  However, were this a paid upgrade I'd have
serious reservations about paying for this for use with an S60 3rd device.  As
it's free, it's OK but really it's not something I'd shout from the rooftops
about.  S60 5th Edition is a different story and this is where people will
notice it most.  Odd this should be asked as a friend and I were discussing the
economic implications just yesterday.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/04/2010 6:14 pm

I know the issue of the I player has been talked about here before, and that
some people can use it on an N96 with no problems and that others, like me,
can't for some reason on the same handset, but I want to know if anyone has had
any luck with the application after downloading Talks 5?  I was going to
upgrade but don't really see the point if there's not going to be much
difference on my phone.   What do you think?

Ta