[talks-uk] Talks 4.10, key lock setting, Tones and missing calls was Help needed downgrading from talks 4.10 to Talks 4.0

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:42:07 +0100

Hi Steve and all,

Sorry I've changed the subject, but if I'm going to take
Steve Nutt's advice and stay with Talks 4.10, Then I'd
appreciate the answers to some questions:

Firstly, am I correct in thinking that to get ring tones to
work I need Mute on Key lock set to Yes?

Secondly, I had a situation today where I missed at least
one call because I couldn't hear the phone ring, is that, as
I suspect, tied up with the Mute on Key lock setting?

Thank you in advance for the answers to the above questions.

Alexander Shannon