[talks-uk] Re: Talknav price list

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:53:23 +0100

for most people the sim update license is not likely to be particularly cost
effective.  I bet there are very few people who have kept a sim card for 10
years. people often move to different providers to get the best deal and if
you do this you will always have a new sim even if you keep your old number.
still, if using the same sim works for you then go for the sim license.

cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493