[talks-uk] Re: Talknav price list

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:33:30 +0100

Amro

The TALKS license is tied to your SIM card. So when you move your SIM to a new phone, once you install TALKS and update registration as far as I know TALKS will work in full mode. This license remains until you get a new SIM card at which time you simply upgrade as you would do at present when getting a new phone.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx