[talks-uk] Re: Talk about N82

  • From: "saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:03:25 +0100

Hi. I thought 8GB onboard memory is more than enough for storage for any one who stores music and podcasts. I think 16GB is far too much. Why would anyone need that much memory? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: 19 September 2008 4:04:24 PM
>> Hello, all.  I am cross-posting this to several lists, as the
>> content of this podcast concerns all who are interested in this
>> unique little device.  I take you on a tour and a demo of the new,
>> and I mean brand new, talking iPod Nano 4th generation.  I also
>> demonstrate some features of Itunes with the Mac and the iPod.
>> Sorry, Windows users, I do not know how to use Itunes under your
>> operating system, so I trust someone will do a fine Windows podcast
>> very soon concerning this very subject.  If you want the direct
>> file, it is http://www.shanejackson.net/Talking_iPod_Nano.mp3 and
>> the link for the podcast subscription is
>> http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp

Jonathan Mosen List Founder
http://www.pc-audio.org

Jonathan Mosen List Founder