[talks-uk] Re: TV on t-mobile.

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:36:11 -0000

If you're at your desk Scott you'd be best get under it!
Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.justgiving.com/cyder
MSN/WLM: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Barbara Wilson - Email Address: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/02/2008 22:16
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: TV on t-mobile.

Hi Scott

I've talked to people who have tried out TV on their phones (none of them
TALKS users) and they say it's all a load of hype and not worth the quality
of viewing you get and it eats the battery! You want to watch TV, get a TV
and keep your phone for what it's intended for. Next thing they'll be
bringing out phones that make the tea and it'll probably taste like
dishwater!