[talks-uk] Re: TEXT READING COMMANDS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:24:29 +0100

Hi Carol,

No, you don't understand it right <Smile>. I was telling you how to toggle
cursor mode, though I didn't call it that.  Simply press the Talks key, then
press and hold the number 2.  You will hear Cursor Mode is and whatever the
next option is, Letters, Words, or original behaviour.  Nothing to do with
writing texts.