[talks-uk] Re: TEXT READING COMMANDS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:12:17 +0100

Hi again Carol,

I forgot your specific question regarding reading text word by word or
letter by letter.  Press the Talks key then hold down the number 2.  This
will toggle between Original Behaviour, Talks reads nothing when you arrow
left/right but move you to the next message, which is what happens if Talks
is not loaded. Letters, Talks will read letter by letter when you
left/right.  Words, reads by word when the arrow keys are pressed.  So press
Talks 2 to toggle it once, then Talks 2 again, and so on.  You can also set
it in Talks Settings to your preference.