[talks-uk] Re: TALKS licence and updating TALKS version

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:12:08 -0000

there has not been a paid upgrade yet.

Some say that putting the software on the phone makes it more snappy so you
could certainly do that.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773
Email: gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: gabriel_mcbird@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: gabriel_mcbird
From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:40:13 -0000

Hi Mark.

I think that should work fine.  There is nothing to stop you having talks on
multiple MMC cards either so long as you don't change the phone it should
work fine.