[talks-uk] Re: TALKS 3.60.3 AND SHAPE SERVICES IM PLUS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:48:30 -0000

Hi Paul,

You have updated to the latest version of IM+  Go to http://www.blindsea.com
<http://www.blindsea.com/>  and get the earlier version up there.  They
broke accessibility.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Paul Cutress
Sent: Thursday 5 March 2009 10:50
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] TALKS 3.60.3 AND SHAPE SERVICES IM PLUS

Hello list members, I am using IM Plus on my Nokia N95 - 8 gb.

My question is, how come in previous versions of talks, and on my old Nokia
E61, the MSN contact list is read out by talks, and not on my new Nokia N95
- 8 GB?

All other parts of the application speak apart from the crucial element, the
contact list.  Any help from Nuance Communications if they ever read this
list, or current list members would be appreciated!

All the best.