[talks-uk] Re: TALKING HOTSPOT OR JOYCUSPOT

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:20:08 +0100

Hi Carol

I bought mine from
www.symbiangear.com

Just type in Joikuspot Premium in the search box, and a link should come up
in the results for you to go to.  You have to select your phone make and
model, for example, Nokia N86.  Once you purchase the download, you simply
download it to your PC, and install it onto your phone in the normal way.
Oh, and I think you have to register on the site as general with these
things.

Good luck.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns