[talks-uk] Re: TALKING HOTSPOT OR JOYCUSPOT

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:45:50 +0100

Hi Carol

I think it depends what you want to download with it.  I knew someone who
was stupid enough in my view to download TV programmes, and ran up a huge
bill using her Joikuspot.  For me, it just isn't meant for that kind of use.
I simply use it for receiving and sending Emails, or going on the Internet
for something important that I need to find out at that moment.  I think
downloading music and TV stuff is best saved for home use, wouldn't you
agree?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability