[talks-uk] T9 Nav

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:00:02 +0100

Hi
I read earlier someone who has had problems with T9 Nav. I an encountering
problems too. It is not working for me. I have it installed OK but when I try
and open the settings for example I can arrow down through about 2 of the 7
options and them I an thrown out of the programme and back to the applications
screen. I have it set to auto start but again if I write some numbers at the
standby nothing happens. I have put in the code I was sent also and that was
accepted OK. it keeps giving me about 4 different reading for the number of
contacts S  I have going from 72 to 86 to 120. Anyone have any idea what is
going on here? Thanks.