[talks-uk] Re: Symbian Phones

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:55:32 -0000

Hi Babs, basically, my own view would be to stick with Nokia phones. They are the company who designed the symbian OS. Often, when they licence symbian to other companies, it's not the full version of symbian which is what can cause some talks related problems. This was certainly the case with the Panasonic X700 I had.

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944