[talks-uk] Re: Steve nutt and Neil an Apology

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:47:29 -0000

Eleanor, Glad you got it sorted!

Cheers

Alex

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eleanor Burke
Sent: 10 January 2009 04:17
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Wayfinder Access e-mail forum
Subject: [talks-uk] Steve nutt and Neil an Apology

Hi Steve and Neil and everyone else who so uncomplainingly put up with me
and all I had to say about my purchase of Wayfinder Access and the trouble
it has been giving me.  I did talk to Neil about this and we did both check
together that it was on both phones.  I thought that we had settled on one
phone in particular, the one I took on holiday for the 3 weeks.  I kept
moaning over the 3 week period on these lists about having to put in my code
everytime I went to use Wayfinder Access and this was on a daily basis.  I
have just looked now at my other phone and can get right in without having
to put in any code.  Of course the mistake was mine and no wonder you guys
just could not understand what was going on.  Well at least I guess you did
know really but I was being so adament.  I'd just like to apologise again
for being so persistant about faulty goods when they were not faulty.

Eleanor

  _____