[talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:03:05 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Predictive is obviously working for you. You are spelling And wrong in this
Email. You are spelling it A M D.

From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2009 10:18 AM

Steve, I've tried a couple of times  over periods of ten days to two
weeks, and I just can't see the point!

From: Yvonne Oliver <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 2:07 PM

predictive text is bloody awful

whoever thought of it needs their brain removed

Yvonne

Date: 08/18/09 06:03:00